Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Swisspers Facial Cleansing Wipes



I recently finished up this product in my February Empties post, and this is my review of them. Swisspers claims that this product : 'Cleanses, tones and moisturises without drying. Removes all make-up including mascara, oil free, alcohol free.' The wipes themselves are pretty thick, and of a decent size. They were effective at removing foundation, however I did not find them good enough for mascara. I have super-dry and dehydrated skin, and this did nothing to moisturise that. They left my skin feeling quite sore and tight, and I needed to immediately moisturise after use to alleviate the pain. I think that these would work much better on oily or combination skin, but even then I have my doubts, as Chris' Mum used the second pack (came in a duo) and wasn't a fan either. The fact that I forced myself to use this product up and gave away the other pack says a lot. I tried hard to be nice, but I am not a fan of this product and will not be repurchasing.

If you want to try them out for yourself, I puchased them at Priceline for around $5/6 for a two pack, but I'm sure they are available in other stores, too.




emmabovary xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...