Thursday, June 8, 2017

Some exciting news...

So happy to announce that Baby Bovary is due November 2017!
-----------------------------------
It has been quite tricky to keep the news on the down low across social media but I'm so glad to be finally sharing this happy news with you all. I have documented so much of my personal life on this blog over the years, from dating Mr Bovary to buying a house and getting married, and this next exciting chapter is one I can't wait to document along the way. I'm now partway through my second trimester and am looking forward to (hopefully!) lots of baby related chats with fellow Mum's on my social media channels - but rest assured, beauty will still feature heavily as it always has. 

Emma x 

Twitter: emmabovaryblog
Instagram: emmabovary
 

1 comment:

  1. Aww congrats! What lovely news! Wishing you an easy and enjoyable pregnancy!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...