Friday, May 2, 2014

Goals for May


I'm head over heels for the new plants Mister Bovary placed around our front yard - they sit nicely with the succulents, don't you think? He even planted a baby one outside my office window, too cute.
I've decided that jotting down a few goals each month is a good way to push myself to get things done, and so I've made a list of intentions for the month of May. We have been living in our home for over 6 months now and it still needs some loving touches and decorations arranged, so this month I want to work on creating a more homey environment for us to live in. A few health + mindset goals never go astray either.

-walk 50km
-fill and hang new photo frames
-make up bags of product for Mumma Bovary and my sisters
-book wedding videographer
-read 4+ novels
-keep up my water intake to stay hydrated

What goals do you have this month?

Emma @ emmabovarybeauty

3 comments:

  1. OMG !!! Emma, you will not believe i am writing a post with exactly the same gist to is hahaha this is good, we can keep each other motivated as our goals are pretty similar ! Keep an eye out for my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea! You'll have to keep us updated on how you go.
    4+ novels is a lot of work! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I LIKE this idea Emma! It's a good idea! I need to do this. I've kind of fallen off my get healthy lose weight wagon lately because I haven't been feeling well, so I need to get GOING again. Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...