1. My true weakness when it comes to nail shades is deep and dramatic, so it's a surprise I overlooked the recent L'Oreal 50 Shades of Grey style release. Vita (Making Up 4 My Age) didn't though, and boy I'm intrigued by this shade now!
2. You have to admit, holographic nail polishes are pretty awesome, right? I think I only own the one from Colour Club but see them often as I peruse nail blogs. I'm a long-time follower of lovely Anna from Beauty by ShortyLegs and love how she styled this holographic polish in this post!
3. One of the prettiest and most honest blogs I follow is Sleep and Water, and her perfect nails always make me envious with each swatch picture. I'd forgotten all about my 2013 Face of Australia nail obsession, and this 'party popper' nail look has made me dig through my stash for this bottle!
4. When it comes to super pretty nail art, you can't go past Cosmetic Cupcake! As soon as I saw these daisy nails I was impressed, and taken back to my childhood days when I was a sucker for a daisy print!
5. I myself have posted about the gorgeous OPI Hawaii collection and have such love for the place, but it was these swatches from All Lacquered Up that really set my heart racing! I can't wait to wear Aloha from OPI, if only it would look so good on my short unkempt nails!
|Cosmetic Cupcake // Sleep and Water|
Which nail polish is your favourite from these five?
I'm pretty tempted to do a round-up of my favourite blush posts now, as there have been some seriously lemming-inducing ones lately!
*This post was not sponsored, just a simple sharing of some brilliant nail posts. Click away and find some new blogs to follow!