Monday, May 11, 2020

L'Oreal Pure Clay Exfoliating Scrub Review

As much as I adore luxe skincare, sometimes I love finding an affordable staple that comes from a solid brand even more! I have recently finished this 150ml tube of L'Oreal Pure Clay Exfoliating Scrub which promises to exfoliate, smooth and cleanse the skin. It's targeted towards combination to oily skin, and even though my skin is closer to dry/normal I found it really worked for me at scrubbing as a second cleanse type of product. I did find the 3 pure clays (Kaolin, Montmorillonite & Ghassoul) took some moisture from my skin (as clays should!) but as long as I made sure to moisturise properly post-cleanse it wasn't an issue for me.

I enjoyed the smell of this scrub and it reminded me of having a spa treatment done, luxuriously pampering (which lets be honest, is as close as I'm going to get at the moment!) It's often on sale at Priceline and the full price is only $14.99 anyway, which means it fits into my budget easily, and the tube lasted a really long time so the value was brilliant.

Overall I would repurchase this scrub, and will once I finish up trying out the other L'Oreal face products I bought alongside this one.

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...