Monday, December 27, 2010

Super sales & Bonker bargains!!!

Since Christmas is gone, the season is now about sparkly NYE party frocks and bargains galore. I've rounded up the bargains that have impressed me, and in coming posts will share NYE makeup looks I may be rocking!

Napoleon Perdis concept stores have a stack of summer collection products at 50% off! They are selling out fast, but if you can nab something you've got yourself a stellar bargain. My man bought me the 'Great Escapes Brush Set' in Teal to put away for my birthday next week. It's $375 worth of prodz, was retailing for $99, and we grabbed it for $49.50! It comes with 8 brushes in a leather case that has spots for all of them, and a zippered section if you want to pop some powder or something in there. There are also lip gloss sets and other items half price, but I knew what I wanted so went straight for this bad boy.I had a quick squiz in the cosmetics section of my local Myer, and saw selected Revlon items at 30% off (including the Just Bitten lip stains for $12.55!!) I also spotted something I hope to buy...
The Benefit 'All you need is Gloss' set of 6 glosses...for $24!! Am glad I didn't purchase them before, I think I'd be silly not to grab them now.
Online beauty site Cherry Culture has an extra 20% off with the code:s20, till December 30th. I haven't purchased anything from these guys yet but have heard good things, so in between typing I'm throwing some NYX items into my shopping basket, among many others.

Another sale (of sorts..) is the promotion Illamasqua will have running from Jan 9th through 30th. The concept is great- bin your boring crappy makeup for 25% off Illamasqua goodies! Just take them in, hand them over, and get shopping! Considering Illamasqua is pretty much my number 1 brand, I am all on board this train! I got wind of this deal through Primped =)

Another heads up I'm grateful for came from blogger Bini Loves Beauty. She tweeted recently about grabbing a bunch of MAC prodz for under $100, and I was intrigued. Found out that she purchases her stuff from ebayer "bergan71809", and on her positive recommendation I shall be purchasing some goodies from here soon. On a quick look over her items for sale, and spotted a heap of MAC shadows for less than $12! Jump in!


Hope you lovely ladies are shopping up a storm, let me know what you grab!

love emmabovary xx

(ps Christmas present post will be up soon, I was spoiled!)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout :)

    I should ask bergan71809 to start paying me comission hehe - been recommending her to eeeveryone. But she's a really great eBay seller so totally deserves all the hype

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I worry when I buy things from eBay but when you get a good recommendation it really helps! So thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...