Thursday, February 24, 2011

All My Stuff

Saw this in Shop Til' You Drop's March issue and thought it was a cute idea!

Fashion
Jeans: Straight leg,mid blue.
T-shirt: Weekenders from K-Mart- cheap and I love them!
Shoes: Black wedge booties.
Watch: Big gold round-faced DKNY
Sunglasses: In desperate need of a new pair!
Swimsuit: Bright one-piece
Dress: Vintage blue floral I nabbed on ebay
Bag: Foley & Corinna mid-city in black pebbled leather
Designer: ^^ or Marc Jacobs.
Beauty
Lips: Maybelline's Coral Crush, or anything wine coloured
Mascara: Clinique High Impact
Bronzer: NARS Laguna
Shampoo: Still searching for something great=(
Hair Prod: Dry shampoo!!
Bodywash: I prefer something with a bit of grit (a scrub etc) but Radox Cranberry is deliiicious and creamy.
Moisturiser: Right now I'm using Clinique, all of my faves come from them.
Perfume: Juicy Couture Dirty English, but am loving Paco Rabanne One Million on Mister Christopher, he smells amazing!
New Discovery: OPI black shatter by Katy Perry
Nail Polish: Loving pinks right now, haven't found the perfect one yet. Hot pink suggestions ladies?
Lifestyle
Candle: Dusk's Osaka
Workout: Walking
Luggage: Kate Hill red snake style
Gadget: iPhone, when it works;)
Online store: bookdepository and shopbop.
Car: Mazda 3/6. And VL's.
Stationary: Live for my Target diary, its lovely and just like a Filofax only cheaper.
Flower: Jonquil
Book: Book Thief, and anything by Simone de Beauvoir.
CD: Notorious B.I.G
Drink: Blood orange soft drink

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...