Saturday, February 12, 2011

Lip Balm Love-Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry


Bought this as I had heard so much about it being a 'cult' balm, and that the cherry version was the bomb. With raves like that, how could I not!


Packaging: 4.8 gram tube, white base with red cap. Case has subtle sparkles running throughout, the only thing that puts me off the packaging of this is that I find the lip falls off in my handbag=(


Smell: Faint cherry smell that isn't overpowering in the tube or on the lips. Lovely!


Taste: Nothing offensive here either, doesn't taste like anything which I like.


Texture:Silky and super slippery. Slipperiest balm I own, actually. Quite moisturising, but not my HG if my smackers are chapped and painful.


Aesthetics: Gorgeous sheer red sheen that is great to wear on it's own (would be great for Valentine's day!) Subtle shimmer runs through this.


Reapplication: Quite long lasting, and because it stays slippery my need for the 'wet' feel on my lips is satiated.


Repurchase: I think it will take me quite a while to get thru this tube, and


emmabovary xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...