Thursday, April 14, 2011

Orange FOTD

Orange is pretty much my favourite colour, so here is a FOTD using some of my favourite citrusy prodzLook was partially inspired by Mister Christopher's t-shirt, which I wear to bed sometimes=)

Products used:


*Face of Australia Primer


*Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in #52


*Stila Convertible Colour in Gladiola


*Face of Australia Translucent Powder


*Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Facial Mist


*MAC Slimshine in Missy


*Elianto eyeshadows in Light Salmon & Coco Orange


*Maybelline Falsies mascaraMAC Slimshine in MissyElianto Light Salmon as a wash and Coco Orange in corner&crease


Finished off with Maybelline Falsies


I love this look as I think it's nice to brighten up your face in this dreary weather, with someone a little bit different. Are you into orange at the moment?


emmabovary xx

6 comments:

  1. This look definitely suits you. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fresh and pretty look! Gorgeous Em x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The eye look is beautiful Em, I love your lips too, very cute and fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all of your compliments, I get nervous posting these but feel good about it now =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makes me wish I had of bought some slim shines before they got discontinued!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...