Friday, June 17, 2011

Desk Essentials + Link Love

I've spent the last  few weeks chained to the university library desk, and I've found that these products have been major players in allowing me to hold on to my sanity (or what is left of it...)
*
TYPO notebook
various styles, this being my favourite
it's actually my 'blog book' and it's got one page left!
*
Mentos lollies
the fruity ones
these are ltd ed. orange flavour, noms!
*
Yellow Highlighter
brightens up my studies, naw
*
Jack Black Lip Balm
vanilla and lavender
if I'm not rocking brights, I'm rocking this
*
Endota Spa Hand Cream
lavender and alpine pepper
wakes up the nose, soothes the hands
after a big writing session, this saves my life!
*
shout outs to my favourite distractions

emmabovary xx

3 comments:

  1. LOl. I like what that notebook says.

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out! :) I'm no longer a uni bum but I still like seeing what everyone does to get through it. Good luck with exams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dinah- Thanks, Typo have such cute things on their notebooks!

    Yolanda- No problem, been loving your blog lately=) Being a uni bum is fun, huh! When assignments are over, anyway;P

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...