Thursday, September 18, 2014

Getting Deep and Dark with L'Oreal Rock N Roll Denim

I swing between the extremes when it comes to my choice of nail polish - I love a nice bright cream (orange and pink especially!) and a good heavy glitter, but my true nail spirit comes in the form of a deep and dark metallic like this. My all-time favourite nail polish shade is easily L'Oreal Colour Riche Vernis in Luxembourg Garden, so when I saw this glittery denim Rock 'n' Roll Denim polish that was reminiscent of it I didn't hesitate to pick it up.
I love the way that this flashes a deep grey metallic from a distance (as shown in the shot below) but the depth and complexity of the colour when you look at it closely is even better. Colours like this can be really easy to wear because they look great with an all-black outfit (my favourite kind!) but just as great with a pretty pink and feminine dress.
I have quite a weakness for the L'Oreal polish range, I think the bottle design is much better than other drugstore brands (even when brands rerelease things, they aren't as nice as this!) and the smaller size and corresponding price is also a real pleaser if you're in need of a nice little pick-me-up that is easy on the hip pocket.
The L'Oreal Colour Riche Vernis range retails for $6.95 AUD and is something I genuinely recommend you try out if you are in the mood for a new shade to perk up your polish collection.

What colour have you tried from the L'Oreal polish line up?
Do you have a polish 'style' too, do you wear the same sorts of shade all the time?
Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...