Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bourjois Rouge Hi-tech Liptint


I am not the biggest fan of liptints, I am primarily a lipstick-lovin' gal, but this bad boy is the exception. He looks great on his own with a slick of gloss, or under a bright pink lippy to ensure even wear. This can also be used on cheeks, but I am yet to try that out.The shade I own is 86 Cyber Cassis, and beautydirectory.com states that two shades are available-praline and rose. Not sure if Cyber Cassis is now discontinued, I really hope not because it's a stellar shade, which I would describe as a deep hot pink.


Here is a swatch,unblended. Here is the swatch after blending.A light swatch on lips, colour can be intensified with repeat/heavier application.


I found this product perfect for me under a pink lippy as it can be a little drying (nature of lip tints) I am dubious about it's effects on the cheek, as you can see from the blended swatch above it stains super-quickly! This was literally on, snapped pic, blended and BAM! Stain was there through 4-5 scrubbings. Retails for an affordable $19, and it available at Priceline, Target among other Bourjois stockists.



emmabovary xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooh it is VERY pink. I'm not convinced of lip tints and stains. I'm always terrified of making a mistake and being unable to scrub it off! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bourjois, and I had no idea they made a lipstain! I'm off to the drugstore to see if I can find this, the shade is gorgeous. Thanks for the tip- I wouldn't have known about this if it weren't for your review :)
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a real fuschia, I love it! Melinda I was the exact same with stains, but practice makes perfect (and it's always good to practice before bed so it has time to wear off;))

    Cee, I love them too they are adorable. Did you see it in France at all?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've got this somewhere as well, but it's a little bright for me - very pretty on your lips though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bright lips=) thanks for the comment xx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...