Saturday, October 6, 2012

Shimmering Mint // Missha Lucid Polish in GR02

 
As part of my Missha haul, this spring-appropriate shimmery mint green polish floated its way into my basket and I applied it that very same day!
 
I have quite the fondness for mint nail shades, but all of the ones I own are creme formulas and this shimmer filled darling was different enough to make the cut. I found it easy to apply, but as I've misplaced my Seche Vite (since writing this I have found it, hurrah!) it chipped quite quickly on my unkempt nails.
 
I really like the difference the shimmer makes to this sweet mint shade, I think it will look really nice when I layer my new silver glitter polish from Jordana over the top.
 
Do you like a shimmery pastel for your nails?
Have you ever tried a Missha polish?
 
*This polish was purchased by me. Honesty, always.
 

4 comments:

  1. At first glance, I wasn't sure about the frostiness, but the more I look at your nails the more I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I didn't notice the shimmer when I saw it in the bottle - this polish is SERIOUSLY gorgeous on the nails! Of course now I have to dream up an excuse to go back cos I'm buying a bottle!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...