Friday, October 13, 2017

My Priceline 50% Off Haul

I've been patiently waiting for the Priceline 50% haircare sale to roll around, and it is finally on! It ends at midnight tonight (Friday 13th of October) and began yesterday morning, so I popped in last night before I did my groceries to stock up. I quickly perused the makeup section before heading to the busiest aisles and was pleased to see Bourjois was half price during this promotion also, and took the opportunity to grab another new release colour from their Rouge Edition Velvet line, the bright orange-red '20 Poppy Days' ($12 AUD)

The main drawcard for me was my beloved Cedel Anti-Dandruff Medicated Shampoo - glamorous it is not, but it is the only shampoo I can use and is rarely discounted anywhere! I bought 5 bottles at $2.74 each for my stockpile (especially handy since I am now on maternity leave!) I grabbed two bottles of Batiste dry shampoo which I feel will be a new-Mum necessity (in the scents Eden and Sweetie, $4.99 ea for 200ml) and my favourite Dove Intensive Repair Treatment Mask ($3.99 for 200ml) I also picked up two conditioners I am yet to try, the Herbal Essences None of Your Frizziness Conditioner with Mandarin Orange Fragrance ($2.74 for 300ml) and the newly released L'Oreal Elvive Extraordinary Clay Rebalancing Conditioner ($2.97 for 250ml) How pretty is the L'Oreal packaging?!

My total haul came to $45.38 and I then used my $3.93 Quarterly Rewards to bring my cost to $41.45. I'm pleased with everything I grabbed and happy to have stocked up before baby girl's big arrival! 

Did you grab anything in this Priceline sale, or are you heading in today to pick something up? How do you feel about Priceline not sending out physical vouchers anymore?
-Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...