Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DIM SIM PLUM! OPI Tiny Takeouts

I grabbed the gorgeous OPI tiny takeouts collection a while back, before the spring/summer packs launched. I have a few OPI shades, but find that within 24 hours (if I am lucky...) the colours peel right off=( I'll admit that my nails are quite soft, but other brands last a lot longer on me so I'm not sold on OPI. I do love their colour range, however, and urge anyone who loves a bit of Hong Kong fushcia and has stronger nails than I to get 'Dim Sim Plum' in their lives!
The other colours in the pack are:
Suzi says Feng shui : the lovely blue pictured up top
Red my Fortune Cookie: bright bright red
It also comes with a top-coat, and are all mini sized. I found it more difficult than usual to polish with the mini brushes, felt like a giant in ant world. I find the mini Orly brushes to be better for me,personally. That being said, I think a big bottle of Dim Sim Plum would be lovely, if only it had staying power!

2 comments:

  1. I really like OPI polishes! They don't tend to peel off for me...how many coats do you put on? I typically do a base coat, plus two normal coats and I'm done, or else I do run into the peeling problem.

    I'm pretty sure I have Dim Sum Plum in my giant nail polish collection...that blue looks gorgeous! I might have to hunt that one down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I paint two coats, but I have a feeling that I need a really great base and top coat, the OPI ones don't do anything for me. What base and top coat do you use?

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...