Friday, December 17, 2010

Eutopia Cherry Blossom Diffuser

I received this as a gift, and it sat on my shelf for quite a while before I took it down and let the scent loose! It's a nice scent that permeates the whole room, and is particularly effective in the bedroom in my opinion. I'm of the mind that citrus scents belong in the bathroom, and most others throughout the rest of the house. It's simple to use, all you have to do is place the reeds into the glass jar and you're done. Flipping the reeds upside down reinvigorates the scent, so I do that a few times each week to get a stronger burst of scent. I have had this going for almost a month now, and as you can see from the images it still has quite a life ahead of it.
I have seen this brand in Target, and am unsure of other stockists. The prices are reasonable, I believe they are around the $20 mark, and come in a range of fragrances:
*Pomegranate & Frangipani
*Pearberry & Vanilla
*Vanilla Plum (!)
*Coconut & Lime
*Creme Caramel (!)
*Wild Rose & Geranium
The exclamations indicate the scents I want to get a sniff at-delish! And if I find the creme caramel, I will grab it for my boyfriend's Mum!

I find candles lovely, but a pain to care for. These diffusers are perfect as you can leave them be, and be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...