Monday, December 20, 2010

Samoan Sand

For most of this year I've had falsies on my fingers, and so I thought I would share some of the varnish colours I chose over the months. This one here is OPI's Samoan Sand, a lovely pale cream beige. Being such a sheer colour you are required to use quite a few coats with this one, but it ends up really nice. I'm a pale Scottish girl, however, and the colour did nothing for my skin tone. I think a tanned lass or someone with a darker tone would look amaaazing in this, unfortunetly I do not fit that criteria.

Thumbs up for the polish, but it's just not for me.

emmabovary x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...