Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award


My very first blogger award, from Tara @ Keeping Up With Me! The rules for this award are pretty simple:
Thank the person who awarded: Thank you Tara!
Share 7 things about you:
1. My weakness in the beauty world is for gritty body scrubs and eye palettes- they will be the death of me!
2. I'm at University studying English Literature and Cinema Studies.
3. I started a diet yesterday, and am already craving chocolate (which I don't normally like!)
4. If I could live anywhere it would be in Paris, if not there in my local Priceline=)
5. Favourite make-up brand is Illamasqua- service is incredible, products are divine!
6....favourite colours are orange and yellow...as you can tell from my blog's background...
7....running out of things...Oh! I'm currently reading Emma, by Jane Austen.
Done!
And the final rule is a nice one! Present 7 bloggers with the award!
1. Jess @ All I Want is Everything for having the cutest videos!
2. Anita @ love vulcanella for being awesome, and being so real
3. Stef @ The Lip Print for writing my favourite blog so well=)
4. Jessica @ The Belle Lumiere for being a stunner!
5. Jade @ Jade Musing for being so down to earth & an honest reviewer
6. Amy @ Sheek for having a great mix of beauty & lifestyle
7. Jen @ My Funny Valentine for being such a solid blogger and rocking a red lip
So there you go, my first award done and passed on to some of my favourite ladies!

4 comments:

  1. Aw that's so sweet! Thanks hun, will do my post later tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm flattered <33 I will get on this right away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks I'll work on this now :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...