Monday, January 31, 2011

Things I Love (& Want) Monday


Things I Love Monday


Cadbury Black Forest Chocolate

This is the first time I have tried anything of this flavour, and I am in love! It's got chunky cherry jelly peices mixed with choc biccie pieces...so morish it's dangerous.



My diary (image a likeness only, mine is way sexier;)
I lost this baby last week for two whole days, and I was a mess! Had no idea what was going on, didn't commit to any outing as I was worried I would double-book, and wandered aimlessly at the shops without the all-important list. Luckily I found it, my man was ready to kill me by the end of the second day. I love my diary =D


Summer
This is probably the first year I've been really excited about the heat arriving. I have beach trips planned (one down, many more to go), and I hope to go snorkelling before summer's out. My cousins had a boys vs. girls water fight on Saturday at my nephew's 2nd birthday, and it was such fun to watch! Made me happy to spend time with my family without a DS/Ipad/Blackberry in sight!

7/11 Lemon Lime & Bitters Slurpies & Zooper Doopers
Tried the slurpie for the first time last night, delicious! And Zooper Doopers take me back to my Primary school days, though the flavours are more adventurous now. Jaffa? Banana? Ergh!


My subscription to Grazia magazine

Love having it land in my letterbox each week. Even though Shop Til You Drop is no.1, Grazia is pretty rad in my book, too.



Things I Want Monday


Face Of Australia stick foundation
Had a look at this today,but don't think I'd be comfortable using my fingers to blend it out. I am lemming the beauty pod sponge (or beauty blender) so when I get that I think I'll grab this stick foundation,too. Found this prod after reading Pink Diva's review- check it out!

Maybelline Baby Lips

I cannot for the life of me find these! I know it's new but I want it now=( My Chemist advertised it in their latest catalogue so hopefully I will find it there tomorrow. Will probably get all four flavours, as they're only $3.95. You can never have too many lip balms! Saw the new pearlescent lipstick range from Maybelline at my local Priceline, but there weren't any testers=(




Maybelline Gel Liner in Eggplant
Have never before used a gel liner, but am feeling adventurous. Tips,ladies?
Olympus fe-4030 Digital Camera
I do believe this is what St. Valentine is gifting me. The camera I'm using atm is terrible, and though the Olympus isn't top of the range it's good to chuck in my bag, and the photo quality is a lot better than what I have now.


So that is what is filling my love and lust lists this week! What's on yours?
Love emmabovary xx


(As an aside, has anyone done a direct comparison post between Revlon's Melonade and Maybelline's Coral Crush? I can't see any difference...)

6 comments:

  1. I am in love with gel eyeliner. So easy to apply and so beautiful! Definitely get! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never done a gel liner, pencil is as far as I go. Hopefully it will go well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gel eyeliner is the best. If I can do it, you deffinetly can!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gel eyeliner is definitely easier to use than liquid liner! and I even put mine in my waterline and it stays all day, unlike pencils which just slide right off at any sign of moistness. If you end up getting the gel liner make sure you review it, coz i was looking at those but have decided to shop my stash first before buying a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gel eyeliner is fabulous Emmy (but only on the upper lid, it's too thick for the lower lid I think) - you'll never look back! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I generally don't wear any eyeliner but you ladies have convinced me to give it a go=)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...