Friday, February 4, 2011

Follow Friday

A look at the posts that were my favourite this week

Jess from All I Want is Everything hosts a great blog sale, and has a great December/January favourites video that's worth checking out!


Elise from Blush is the New Black has her first Youtube video, which is one of the cutest I've seen in a long time!


Jacie at You've Got Face gives rave reviews for an affordable lippy...


Lilit at Makeup and Macaroons has me lemming for an Inglot palette, and Jade from Jade Musing isn't helping either...


Jen at My Funny Valentine is holding an Urban Rituelles giveaway for Valentine's Day- get amongst it!

Emily at Emily's Anthology shows us the most beautiful FOTD (which I am attempted during the week and failed at terribly!)

Do you have any great posts to share?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout honey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovey! That is incredibly sweet of you! Have a wonderful weekend x

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...