Monday, September 3, 2012

Sunday Survey // 01


Playing around with my new camera!

01 Mood: Excited but apprehensive- Chris and I are in charge of my parents place now that they've gone overseas, and it is the first time we have to really fend for ourselves. Plus, I'm coming down with something, and have a feeling being sick without Mum's comfort is going to suck.

02 Best thing about this weekend: I went to Doncaster to swatch some Laura Mercier and eat Sumo Salad with my man. I say 'swatch' and 'eat' but I really mean haul and maul ;)

03 Last movie I saw: Natonal Lampoons European Vacation, which was a nice funny movie for a Saturday night.

04 What I’m watching: Right now I'm watching Miss Glamorazzi on YouTube. She is one of my favourites and so easy to watch, she is so upbeat and positive.

05 Skincare lust: I'm lusting over some Antipodes and Grown products, but in terms of what I'm using right now I am loving my Kiehls Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate. I haven't seen major results just yet but I love the warming feeling when I apply it, and I hope that this will help my fine lines.

06 Listening to: T.I. on my iPhone on the train, and Chris' old phone mix in the car, which is full of old school RNB and rap songs that we both love to sing along to.

07 Favourite recent purchase: Chris bought me the new Laura Mercier palette for Cheeks and Eyes today, from the recent Lingerie collection. I can't remember the last time I was this excited about makeup!

08 What I’m reading: I just finished reading the whole Harry Potter series and have moved onto Kurt Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse 5. I am into war novels at the moment, so have a few lined up including Pat Barker's works.

09 I want: To haul some Haus of Gloi for the first time!

10 Aim for this week: To keep learning how to cook dinner now that we have the house to tend to, and to get active and start to drop some of this uncomfortable weight that has crept up on me.

How about you?
How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Yay, you got the palette! I didn't know which collection it was from but it's the recently released Eye & Cheek palette so it must be the same one. The colours are so soft and lovely and the blushes will be so pretty this spring!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...