Thursday, September 6, 2012

What's in my Makeup Bag // August 2012

A while ago I tweeted that my goal for the day was to find the perfect makeup bag for my handbag, and on my lunch break the next day I ran into this Sugar Baby Hibiscus print darling. It's a great size but quite stiff and hard to get into sometimes, so I will be buying one off Etsy soon to interchange with it, but for now I am a happy camper. I thought it would be a great time to share what I tote along with me every day!
It fits exactly what I need on a day to day basis, but any more than that won't fit without it being cumbersome and hard to close. I've worked out how I like everything to sit in there, and it is quite snug.
As you can see I like to keep a few lip options on hand at all times, and I can't see that changing in the near future.
Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in Boy- using this up so I keep it on hand to remind me to use it.
MAC lipstick in Patisserie-a great nude that really works for my skintone.
Urban Rituelle Petit Parfum in Cotton Candy- review of this up this week
Australis Lash Length Extension mascara-I've now switched this out to my new mascara as this was finished, but I loved it.
Natural Compatibles lipstick in Berry- favourite lippy, keep it with me in case I need to feel tough
essence stay with me gloss in Deep Rose-goes with everything and can be worn on top of any of the above lipsticks to switch it up a bit.
Urban Rituelle Lemongrass & Lemon Myrtle hand cream- I love the smell of lemongrass and this is a nice hand cream formulation, I also appreciate the thin packaging which sits nicely in the makeup bag.
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder- my favourite setting powder, I like having this on hand for extra coverage when I touch up during the day.
essence Oil Control Paper- I love the sturdy dispenser that these blotting papers came with in the long discontinued Return to Paradise collection.
 
What do you carry with you each day?
 

 
 
 


2 comments:

  1. A comb+brush combo! Which is weird, because I barely use it :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sight of that pan on the Dream Matte is beautiful! ;o

    I've been trying to keep it light lately but it's still more than I'd like. One or two lippies (a sheer and a darker one), a small pot of cream blush, a perfume atomizer, powder, hand cream, and maybe a cream shadow if I wanted to wear it and didn't have time to put it on in the morning. Oh, and a tiny jar of Nivea cream in case a dry patch shows up. And blotting papers! See how it keeps growing? :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...