Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Belle Bijoux Launch

Last night I was lucky enough to go along to the Melbourne Belle Bijoux summer launch. Their new collection of accessories was inspired by actress Carmen Miranda, and is full of fun, bright pieces that really do pop!These shoes were so intricate, I appreciate their beauty but would be far too scared to wear them! The leather on the bags, however...to quote Rachel Zoe- "I...die" The softest leather handles and the smell, ohh the smell in that room was incredible.

The sponsors for the VIP party were Invisible Zinc and Borne Naked. Invisible Zinc kindly donated some sample sunscreens, very timely and appreciated by moi as I'm running low on my usual sunscreen (Review of this will be up shortly) Borne Naked donated a medium sized liner for the door prize, which was placed inside a gorgeous Belle Bijoux bag from the collection. A pair of sunglasses were also tucked in there, but short little me couldn't sneak a peek at the brand.

Canapes of the evening were salmon based (yum!) and were eagerly scoffed by myself and my friend Candice, who I took along with me. Champers flowed, and bucks fizz rounded out the evening. Belle herself was stunning, a vision in bright green that looked great against her hair. I went for a LBD as I was running around all day before the launch, but felt at home with my burnt orange bag amongst Belle's summer designs. I usually wear bright bags, and the Ocean shade will hopefully be the next bright in my collection. I didn't end up purchasing any on the night, as I only just received my Foley&Corinna baby, but I am most certainly a Belle Bijoux convert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...