Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MAC Quite Cute

Being a recent convert to MAC, I wasn't aware of just how many collections they release throughout the year. I was hyped for Cham-Pale and hauled some goodies, but since then the collections haven't wowed me into purchasing anything (Peacocky and Wonder Woman)
This collection seems similar in idea to Illamasqua's Toxic Nature collection, but without the edge. I have my eye on a few of the items, and have a feeling excitement will grow before the collection hits counter in April.
I think the mineralize blushes are darling with the heart centres (sense a cute-blush theme lately?) as well as the lilac toned lip prodz. The palette looks nice but I'm not sure I would get a lot of wear out of these shades...
Are you lemming anything anything from this collection?
emmabovary xx
Here are some great links if you're interested in Illamasqua's Toxic Nature collection:
Lilit at Makeup and Macaroons shares her thoughts on the event with some beautiful pictures
Jade from Jade Musing has a great Toxic Nature inspired FOTD
Tara from Keeping Up With Me was lucky enough to go to the Toxic Nature event!
Lara from SwatchGirl had the most amazing mani done at the event

3 comments:

  1. It's a cute collection, but I feel like lately MAC has lost my attentions, thanks for linking my FOTD :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This collection is so cute! I like the concept behind it :D hope the products are as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is quite cute... I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to get the pastels to work for me, but I'd be interested to try them in store and see what they're like.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...