Thursday, March 17, 2011

Burt's Bees Radiance Body Lotion


This was thrown in as a freebie when I purchased items from a blog sale recently, and all I saw was 'body lotion' before I slathered it all over myself.


Packaging: Yellow and Red tube that is easy to squeeze the product out of. Striped design reminds me of a fairground theme, very cute.
Scent: Very strong and that 'organic' smell I can't quite describe. First thing it made me think of was beeswax, which turns out to be one of the main ingredients. Scent is fresh upon hitting the skin, and remains though it doesn't fight with my perfume.

Texture: Not too thick, not too thin. Spreads well.

Aesthetics: As I mentioned above I hadn't read the tube before I used this prod (I trust Burt and his Bees, can you tell?) so was amazed when my arms were glowy when I looked down at them half an hour after application. Was I turning into Edward Cullen? Perhaps...but then I paid attention to the lotion and saw that it contained Mica, a light reflecting mineral. It gives such a beautifully natural shimmery glow, the kind I tried to achieve at Blue Light Disco's when I was younger. If this had been around then I might not have partied as a chunky glitterball!

Reapplication: This hydrates me really well, and the sheen lasts for ages so reapplication for me is once in the morning and once at night.

Repurchase: I want a big ol' tube of this so I can fake tan my legs and sheen them up. Winning! (Sorry, couldn't help myself!)

Pros: Was not tested on animals.
Contains royal jelly to nourish and sunflower oil to hydrate.
99.02% Natural
Burt's Bees rock!
Cons: Smell could be a little nicer in the beginning, but then it's a natural product.


emmabovary xx

2 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome and perfect for sheeny sexy limbs in summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for a nice hot weekend so I can fake tan it up and use this bad boy- loving it!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...