Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Summer Sparkler!

In the last few weeks Melbourne has felt the joy of sort of summery days, and when the sun came out in full force on the weekend I took advantage! Normally a lover of bright nails looks, this was right up my alley.
Shop Til You Drop and Kit always come up with polish winners, and this is no exception.  Shop Loves Sunset is a beautiful shade that was a freebie a while ago when you purchased STYD magazine. It's a gorgeous summery coral that is a lot brighter than it appears in my pictures. (They are taken in sunlight, and sorry about the state of my nails/cuticles)
I couldn't stop at a plain mani so chucked my new Ulta3 Confetti polish over each ring finger. It didn't look as great as I'd hoped but I think it would be great over cool toned shades. I do wish it applied exactly as it looks in the bottle, I always buy glitters hoping they will be opaque but they never are.
Anyone have recommendations?
Are you rocking summery nails already?
 emmabovary xx

6 comments:

  1. Isn't is gorgeous! Such a happy shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that too! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OPI's Burlesque Collection glitters are incredibly opaque if you can get your hands on them. They're one-coat wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour, right up my alley!! Pretty sure we didn't have this in our SHOP over here in Perth! No fair haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. The accent nail is such a nice touch. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your opinion on this post! Please don't leave links in your comments, I always check out the bloggers who comment so there is no need :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...